Digital Sales Marketing
The Digital Sales Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing product merchandising, advertising strategies on all digital platforms to achieve specified sales and business goals.
- Product advertising planning and administration
- Multichannel Marketing. All social platforms.
- Create Email/SMS content, graphics, with a strong strategic plan. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality content across all social media and digital outlets that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Create the graphics for other marketing materials including signs, flyers, client communication and presentation templates, etc.
- Self starter, good researcher, problem solver and Creative.
- Recommend and drive improvements to sales based on analytic findings
- Analyze product and promotion performance and adjust as necessary to achieve sales and margin goals.
- Capture content via photography or videography; both candid and curated. Help curate content including ideas for photoshoots, reels, settings, etc.
- Create email optimization campaigns that focus on personalization, segmentation and relevance. Coordinate with designer to create calendar and strategic plans.
- Optimize product placement online to drive conversion and build average order value.
- Assist by targeting niche social platforms, customers, businesses in an effort to optimize reach and engagement.
- Assist with virtual sales events.
- Facilitate ambassador or influencer programs. Strategize and optimize new company initiatives and brand partnerships.
- Work with digital paid ads team.
- Engage with customers and fans on social media.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone). From social to email to website.
- Work with design lead to update and curate new images for website. Update website home page graphics as needed.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Bachelor degree in business, merchandising or digital marketing preferred
- 1 year experience in retail as a merchant or marketer preferred
- Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, Premeire. Canva.
- Ability to take photos/video on iPhone. Knowledge of photo/video editing apps.
- Knowledge of Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Knowledge of web metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of jewelry a plus
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to establish priorities and be flexible in responding to changes
- Possess self-motivation and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
Industry Knowledge, High Standards, Functional/Technical Expertise, Learning Agility, Customer Orientation, Organization Knowledge
Location: In Office
Job Type: Full-time